There are 5 things I can not live with out in my life. I am addicted to things. Everyone has addictions...do not lie to your self. We all have something. These make my world go round peacefully. So without further ado here we go!
1. My cellphone. I do not know how people lived without these amazing things before they were around. I mean honestly...it is up my arse 24/7. My poor husband hates it. I am constantly on Instagram because of the store, twitter because the blog, or Facebook because of family.
2. My hair brush. I know..odd. If you know my in real life you would know I am OCD about my hair and I brush it ..A LOT. I have done this since I was a child. I can not help it. Do not judge me people.
3. Coffee...coffee..more coffee....I mean that is a no brainer right there.
4. My hair straightener. You WILL NEVER..I repeat..NEVER EVER..see me without straight hair. I am OCD..over the moon OCD about my hair...see #2. I straighten my hair every see single day. I have done so for years. I have to use a ton of product due to this so I do not kill my hair but hey, it is worth it to me! I have also burnt my ears enough times to know better. If you are a hair stylist..do not leave comments about how bad it is for me. I do not want to hear it.
5. Cereal. I am a big kid really. I eat some cereal. We go through about 2 boxes a week in our house. It is pretty bad. I love all kinds, no prejudice against any cereal with me. When we get low, you may see me freak out when I realize I actually have to cook a real breakfast!
What are some things you can not live without??